12.21.2010

Wyatt’s new BFF

It’s going to drive me CRAZY forever that I’m going to start blogging December before catching up on November. I know that’s probably a silly thing to get worked up over but I’ll just have to fight through it and hope that ya’ll can handle it better than me. I really only have Thanksgiving to blog and scatterbrained me didn’t have a memory card in my camera so I’m waiting on pics from family to be able to get it done. So here we go moving onto December.

We took the boys to see Santa December 3 and we think Wyatt may have made a new best friend…or not! HA! Wyatt is such a little toot these days that we never know what he’s going to do. I tried snapping pictures of the boys all together before we met the big guy and Wyatt would not take a picture with his brothers.  He would however sit across from them and wave at them. He’s such a mess!IMG_0021 When you ask W to smile he makes this face and says CHEEEEEEESSSSEE!! IMG_0019

IMG_0006Rhett has always been so great with Santa. He’s just such a laid back cool kid. This has been a pretty special year watching the magic in R’s eyes getting excited about Christmas. I was teary-eyed the whole time he was in Santa’s lap cherishing the moment while the magic still exists.IMG_0029 This picture makes me cry every time I see it. Santa was so sweet to take the time to read Rhett’s letter with him and comment on his drawings.IMG_0034

Here is Rhett’s official Santa 2010 picture.IMG_0039

Next it was Wyatt’s turn. Jason managed to pry Wyatt’s death grip off of him and put him in Santa’s lap.IMG_0044

This is Wyatt’s official Santa 2010 picture.IMG_0054

(Terri, I hope you notice that Wyatt still carries around the taggie blanket you gave him at birth. It goes everywhere with us and he WILL. NOT. SLEEP. without it.)

Up next was the easiest of them all little Landon and his official First picture with Santa.IMG_0060Finally I wanted a picture of all three of the boys together so I told Wyatt I’d give him a piece of candy if he’d sit in Santa’s lap again. (you all know by now that bribery is my number one parenting philosophy…ha) Somehow Wyatt got confused and thought he was just supposed to give Santa the candy. So he walked up like he was going to sit in Santa’s lap and handed him the tootsie roll and walked away. Poor little guy was not happy when he realized he wasn’t getting off that easy and that his mean old parents were making him get back in the strange man’s lap.IMG_0076IMG_0068   W finally wiggled himself free and then threw a huge fit because Santa gave him his tootsie roll back. He screamed and cried until I took it back to Santa. I think Wyatt must have inherited my bribing skills. He knows he really hasn’t been that great and thought that a little bribery of Mr. Claus might help his case…haha!

When we got home the boys had emails from Santa. Click HERE to see Rhett’s and HERE to see Wyatt’s. Let’s just hope Wyatt can get off of naughty watch in time for Christmas…haha!

No comments: