12.19.2010

Christmas Tour of Homes 2010

If you’re visiting from The Nesting Place or Kelly’s Korner, Welcome! For all of my regular readers I know I’m still behind blogging but I thought I’d better get my home tour linked up before Christmas is over.

Now on to my 2010 Christmas decor. I actually have a lot of new things since last year’s tour. With the addition of sweet baby Landon I HAD to get new stockings. (oh darn…haha!) The boys asked for camo stockings so I met them in the middle with animal prints instead. I plan on eventually sewing some camo on their new stockings but it’s not happening this Christmas. I’m very happy with how it all came together. I tried to bring the outdoors in as much as possible all while keeping my lime/red/cheetah theme. Well here just take a look for yourself.

Here is the outside of our house. outside1outside2 Once you come in the first tree that you will see is to the left in our dining room. I’m so excited about this tree. I finally have my very own GIRLY tree! IMG_0193 I put together this frame with ribbon to hang our Christmas cards this year. I love how it turned out but I’m already out of room, which makes me sooooo happy! I just love looking at all of our sweet friends and family.cards1 chhristmas1

I LOVE our new stockings.stocking

mantle

Our version of a winter village made out of Legos.christmas2

tree1

Our family tree in the living room.tree2

Rhett’s baseball tree in his bedroom.rhetttree  Thanks for stopping by. If you’ve got a couple of days on your hands, click HERE to tour some truly amazing homes. You’ll be glad you did. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Very Pretty!! Girl how did u have time for all the decor with that precious baby?!? Hope all is well.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Your girlie tree is great!!!!! Love everything else too!

J. Page said...

FABULOUS- and with 3 little boys! I am loving all of these updates...Maybe one of these days I will actually get my blog updated which is at least cute now thanks to you!:) Hope ya'll had a great Christmas!