6.18.2010

It’s A…PARTY!!

Those of you who are my FB friends already know if baby number three will be pink or blue and the rest of you are about to find out. (by the way why aren’t we  FB friends??)  If you’ve been reading my blog for a while then you’ve probably figured out how much I love to throw parties. So when I saw the idea online of having a gender reveal party I was completely on board. The only hard part was keeping the secret for so long. We’ve known what we were having since my 12 week ultrasound. (I know you’re all shocked that I kept a secret that long huh!) I’ve also been craving crawfish so we decided to combine the two and have a gender reveal/crawfish boil. Those are not two themes you think of combining everyday but it worked out perfectly. Just see for yourself.
Gender Party Frontblog genderparty1We just blocked off our cul-de-sac and put the huge bounce house in the middle of the street and the kids just ran wild and we feasted on 100 pounds of crawfish with all the fixings. My uncle Johnny came and did all the cooking and he totally outdid himself. It was AMAZING, just looking at these pictures is making me crave mudbugs! When it came time for the big announcement we let Big Bro Rhett do the honors.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

genderparty2 Everyone had a great time and we are super excited to be welcoming our third son into our family. Jason has told me from the very beginning that “he only makes boys” and I guess he’s right!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Fun idea! Congrats!! :)

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! 3 boys! Wow! So, what's the newest one's name? Can't wait to see if we have the same taste in the third child's name too!

Heather said...

Congrats Newman Family! I just knew you were going to say girl. Ha. I was fooled! You are really out numbered girlfriend. But that is why you are so creative and get to make such cute girly things! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Queen Bee said...

Oh how fun!!! I'm going to friend u on FB!! Congrats on ur 3rd baby boy!! Hugs, Kelly

Markers & Mud said...

wow! just when I think you have reached super mama fun mode-you go up another level! Super fun party idea! You and ALL your boys are too cute!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So fun!!!! Congrats on another BOY:)

Ashley said...

What a great idea!!! I just loved the matching tee shirts and onsies!!!!

Congrats can't wait to meet this little man....and I hope you don't mind another follower ;)
-Ashley-

Brittany said...

Oh you just wait, next year, I'm the one that is going to copy. I've already got the Pi-Rhett theme on the brain :)