Well I’ve waited sooooo long to break the big news here that the only way to do it now is to just put it out there. YES WE ARE PREGO! Ya’ll are really going to hate me because I snapped this picture Feb. 20th….YIKES it’s been a while. Once I get all caught up I’m sure you will understand how I got soooo behind. The good news is that I really want to catch up on here and in life in general so please come back for more pregnancy updates and to see how crazy busy we’ve been! I’ve missed you all dearly and look forward to catching up on your blogs as well.
4 comments:
Congratulations, I thought I heard a rumor about that! Looks like we will be due around the same time!
Jamie, I know I already told you....but CONGRATS!! I am so happy for y'all!! Glad your back!!
So exciting! Congrats!!!
Thanks for showing me pictures of your pee stick. Congrats!
Post a Comment