5.04.2009

menu plan monday

Last week's menu was a big hit so believe it or not I'm attempting to do this another week. I have decided to only plan my menu for Mon-Friday. We are so spontaneous on the weekend and Jason loves to grill for us all weekend so I'm pretty fortunate to just need an actual plan for those four days. Here is our menu for this week
Monday: Pot Roast
Tuesday: Chicken and Dumplings AGAIN! (this is now R's favorite food and Jason made another pot of it Sunday afternoon so we need to finish it off)
Wednesday: Artichoke Chicken, salad and something green (This is one of our favorite recipes that I got from my great friend Tracy I'll try to include the recipe for you sometime)
Thursday: *New Recipe Alert* Spinach Pasta Toss, salad and sauteed green beans
Friday: Kitchen's closed (eat out after t-ball)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have artichoke chicken on my menu this week, too!! :) I look forward to your Monday menus - always looking for new ideas!