10.31.2011

Live from H-town....It's Halloween Night Live!

Ok so I know I've said this ONE MILLION TIMES (in my best Dr. Evil Voice) but we seriously have The. Best. Neighbors! We always have a fun-filled Halloween with everyone in the village and this year was no different. The adults decided to dress as Saturday Night Live characters. So fun, Right!  Jason's costume was actually a no-brainer because he and the boys LOVE Will Farrell in "More Cowbell" so it was a done deal for him.
IMG 0482 edited 1
I had a harder time coming up with a costume until I ran into a friend at the grocery store. She and I brainstormed and she mentioned Pat and I was SOLD! A quick trip to Wal-Mart and my costume was done.
Trickortreat5
Future SNL cast members Spartan Cheerleaders, Justin Timberlake's Jingle singing character, Gilley, Pat, More Cowbell and of course a Gap Girl.
Trickortreat3 edited 1
I guess I should include some pictures of the boys since some people think Halloween is for the kids. Ha!  This year we had a monster, a UPS man and a Captain Rex Clone Trooper extraordinaire.
Trickortreat4
Trickortreat8
Cutest. Monster. EVER!
IMG 0469
IMG 0508
Out of all the costumes, W narrowed it down to either a UPS man or a hot dog. He chose well don't you think?
IMG 0465
Trick-or-Treat break.
Trickortreat1
Another great year of Halloween fun is in the books.

2 comments:

April said...

Today on Pinterest (where else would I see anything!) I saw a pic of Justin Timberlake as the dancer in the black leaotard with nude tights and black pumps...that would have been my suggestion for Jason...

So did anyone even recognize you?!?!?!

Brittany said...

I am laughing SO hard at your Pat costume! You look great!