Meet Mr. Clorox and Mrs. Lysol. I'm not quite sure how I know their genders but I just do. Probably because we've gotten really close lately. We know each other's deepest, darkest, dirtiest little secrets. I seriously wouldn't have made it through Epic Tummy Bug 2011 without them and the disinfecting confidence they gave me through multiple daily usage.
Remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned that L and W had a little virus? Well that little virus turned into an all out nine day gurgling tummy affair that held us hostage in our own home. By the middle of last week I was seriously considering rescheduling Landon's first birthday party because I thought this virus had just become a permanent way of life for us. Then my will to party took over and I refused to let it get the best of us. Mr. C, Mrs. L and I scrubbed like there was no tomorrow and by last Thursday we had finally conquered the evil plague that had been cast upon our house. Proving that there is nothing that bleach, Lysol and the will to party can't overcome!!
Now that my blogging absence has been explained, come back tomorrow to read all about our sweet little Landon's first birthday bash.

No comments:
Post a Comment