Alligators, baseball and concerts may sound like a strange mix but our May was jam packed with them all. We love going to Brazos Bend State park to hang out with the alligators. We are always amazed at how many we actually see and how close you actually are to them. I’m always secretly scared the whole time that we are going to appear on the next episode of “When Gators Attack”, but don’t tell anyone, OK!


This bad boy could actually eat any one of the boys if he really wanted too.

The signs at the park read, “If the Gator starts hissing, YOU ARE TOO CLOSE”! And yes his mouth is open hissing at my boys. Where am I you ask, well I’m hiding behind them trying not to do something that rhymes with hissing in my pants…haha! Sorry!

I guess we didn’t get our fill of gators because we took Grandma and Moopa to see them the next weekend.

Isn’t this a beautiful picture Grandma captured of a Roseate Spoonbill!

While Grandma and Moopa were visiting we got to go and have lunch with Rhett. He was so proud to have them at his school!

Grandma and Moopa also got to see one of R’s baseball games. The pictures below are not from the game they attended. They are from a banner baseball day in Rhett’s life. His team participated in youth baseball day with the Astros. So our morning began with his team parading around the field.


And we ended the night with an exciting game of machine pitch baseball!

Making the night even more special, Rhett was awarded the game ball. There truly is nothing better than watching your boy play ball!

When we weren’t watching baseball, Jason and I got to see several concerts. We saw Bob Segar, which to my surprise put on a heck of a show. We also discovered that our new neighbors love concerts as much as we do, so we drug them to see Wilco. The four of us had a super time and even had Ryan Phillipe as our server before the show.

Jason and I also had tickets to see Bon Jovi. Sadly Jason ended up in trial during the concert. I couldn’t let the tickets go to waste so my new concert buddy joined me.

I’ve been to a ton of shows and Bon Jovi was by far one of my number ones. He totally rocked it and I can’t wait to take my hubby buddy to see him next time he’s in town. Halfway through May hopefully I’ll surprise you with the rest of May tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment