1.14.2010

BREAKING NEWS for January 3!!!

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP...This just in...We have a walker on our hands. Well maybe it's not total breaking news because he actually became an honest to goodness walker on January 3. (Of course he waited until all of our family left town after his birthday party the day before to show off his new skills.) He had been standing and taking a couple of steps in between the couch and the ottoman for a while now but he finally branched out and is cruising all over the house. Here is the video of him from Jan. 3rd when he took off for the first time. (or maybe the 12th, I mean come on who is actually prepared enough to get the actual "first" steps on video anyway?)



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And here is a video I shot yesterday (Jan. 13th) of how he's walking now.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

As you can see the little stinker LOVES opening all of my cabinets. Wyatt is right on track with Rhett's walking schedule. They both started while they were 11 months old. W barely made it into the 11 month category with only six days to spare until his first birthday. I guess we could also include him walking as one of the reasons I'm still behind blogging because now I'm having to chase him even more than before.

1 comment:

waiting said...

Found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I have a Wyatt as well. He is 8 years old. And I have a 10 month old. I was watching your Wyatt's first steps! So sweet! My baby, Reid, is trying to walk. Not quite ready yet. I will be praying as you start your next journey with IVF. I too suffered through secondary infertility. It's such a long journey. I pray that God blesses your family with another sweet baby soon.