1.20.2010

Big Boy

W's actual birthday was January 9th and we marked the occasion by getting his first haircut. He was starting to rock the mullet so we thought it was time, plus I got tired of explaining to people why I named my "daughter" WYATT...haha! Surely anyone who knows me will know that if I ever do get blessed with a daughter, you will know it because you will see her bows from miles away...lol!


He really looks like a little boy now. We compared W's first locks to R's and W's hair is so much darker. I guess I forgot just how white R's hair was, but W definitely has more of it. Well we've now made it through another milestone in W's little life, all that's left is trying to cope with the fact that he really is becoming a little boy right before our eyes. Tear!

3 comments:

Queen Bee said...

So cute! My Jack is 15 months and he has hardly any hair, so different from my first. Looks like y'all had fun!!

Auntie Jen said...

I'm going to miss Joe Dirt Jr. Aren't you craving some JCI? Isn't it time for an oil change yet?

Katie W said...

Oh my gosh, Jamie, your boys are just SUPER cute! It must have been sad to see Wyatt's long hair go! I LOVED all the pictures from his first birthday, btw! It looked like such a fun party!