
Oh where are my manners...I'm sure you're hungry for a yummy little snack after touring all of the beautiful homes in bloggy land. Please enjoy some of my chocolate wreath and make sure you scroll down for the recipe that will be a big hit at your next Christmas party.
While you're enjoying your snack take a look at my Nativities. I LOVE my Willow tree set that my MIL gave me and we even have an heirloom set that was hand painted by my husband's grandmother.

Here is our mantle and stairs.
While you're enjoying your snack take a look at my Nativities. I LOVE my Willow tree set that my MIL gave me and we even have an heirloom set that was hand painted by my husband's grandmother.
Here is our mantle and stairs.

Here is our main tree with all of our family ornaments on it. When I say "main" I mean only. HA! With an into EVERYTHING baby we only put up one tree but I would LOVE to put up a "pretty" tree in the front dining room. Maybe next year!

We LOVE Advent Calendars and Jim Shore pieces and don't you just heart my little deer?

If you have boys then you will understand why this was my BEST purchase of the season. The Lego Advent Calendar and Lego Christmas Toy shop have been the biggest hits around here. My son has been an angel at school just so he can open up his Lego calendar to see his daily surprise.

Each year I have struggled with how to display all of the wonderful Christmas cards I get and a few weeks ago I stumbled across this post over at Life is Glamorous and Fabulous. As soon as I saw her creativity I knew this was my solution. Next year I think I'll spray paint the tree branches red, but I'm just so happy with how it turned out. Please don't panic if you don't see your card on the tree I have them facing both sides. Well if you don't see your card because you haven't sent it yet, then what are you waiting for, I still have bare branches at the top...HA!
As promised here is your recipe...
In a large bowl dump 1 bag of marshmallows, 1 bag of chocolate chips and 1 stick of butter. Melt all the ingredients in the microwave for 5 minutes. Stir the above ingredients until it looks smooth an chocolaty. Now stir in the Golden Graham cereal until it is all coated with the chocolate mixture. Next spoon out on a platter to form a circle. Decorate with red and green M&M's and make a bow for your wreath out of Fruit by the Foot Fruit Roll Ups. Voila, this has been a major hit every time I take it somewhere. I make a variation of this for Halloween as well.
Thanks again for stopping by, please come back anytime! Click on The Nester's link below to continue the tour.

11 comments:
Great Job! I'll have to join the Nester next year! Love the Christmas card idea.
Merry christmas! Your home looks great! My mother-in-law collects navity scenes as well! very sweet!
LOVE the looks of that Chocolate wreath! Definitely going to try that out this year!
Love all your decorations!!!! Your house looks so pretty!
I love you advent caladers. I have a young boy, so I will have to look into the lego one- Beautiful Home!
Wow your stuff looks great too! I love the yard and am super jealous of your Willow Tree Nativity ;)
Jamie, I really like your trees around your willow tree nativity and I am hoping to have a little fisher-price nativity for my little one on the way for next Christmas! Your Christmas card tree is also really neat! And the legos! oh the legos! precious!! Merry Christmas! Kelly
Wow, truly festive. I love nativities and think you can never had too many.
What an incredible tree! Love your Lego village!
I love the nativities! It all looks so festive! I am stopping in from Nester's Tour. If you would like to see my tour posts you can click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog. Have a great holiday season!
We have the Lego Advent calendar and my boys LOVE it! I'll have to look for a Christmas town.
Come on over when you get a chance...
Post a Comment