These are just several shots of little W that I've been meaning to get posted. Enjoy!

While I was packing us up for
Dad's Surprise Party Weekend, I stuck W inside this tub to keep him contained and he just pulled himself right up in it and was so proud of his accomplishment. He just stood up in the tub and grinned and made his happy hyperventilating laugh over and over. These pictures were taken September 3.

We discovered how much W loved bananas on September 13. He is so cute eating them like a little monkey.
By the middle of the month he had perfected his pulling up and standing skills and so this is how I usually find him after nap time.

He is also really enjoying standing and playing with big brother's old toys. He bounces up and down dancing to the music.

After dinner he LOVES helping me load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen.

Poor little guy, you would think his momma would at least wipe his face after he eats.
2 comments:
He is growing SO fast and getting even more handsome by the day!
Too cute. My mom has a picture of me actually sitting on the part of the dishwasher that pulls down. It looks like I'm trying to climb in for a bath. When are you coming to hang out with me & have lunch again?
Post a Comment