Daddy got to stand with Wyatt for the showR standing for his dance solo...lol
Well once again, Rhett didn't fail to entertain at his end of year program. He came out and did really well on the first song and I got to beam with pride like all of the other mothers with normal children do but once he discovered that their performance was being broadcasted on the big screens that was all she wrote. As you can see in the blurry final picture he decided that when everyone else squatted it would be the perfect time for him to see himself on the big screen preforming some of his best moves. Of course I didn't have the video going at the moment but I snapped a picture as fast as I could. Here are some of the videos I did get for your viewing pleasure!

2 comments:
I can't imagine where he gets it from...
his auntie jen?!?! lol
Post a Comment