Do you Skype? If so look us up we are having so much fun talking to Aunt Jules and Jama. R LOVES getting on and entertaining everyone.
W gets so happy when he finally gets his toes in his mouth
W rolls all over the place and rolled himself up into a burrito in his play mat
The ice cream truck has been coming by every Friday and R was so excited to get a Spongebob ice cream
These are all some shots I've been meaning to post for a while so I'm just lumping them into one random catch up post. Enjoy!
W gets so happy when he finally gets his toes in his mouth
W rolls all over the place and rolled himself up into a burrito in his play mat
These are all some shots I've been meaning to post for a while so I'm just lumping them into one random catch up post. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment