6.06.2009

racoons, crows and gators oh my!

Music boy can't put his tunes down long enough to blow up the mattress


I have a million captions for this picture, but I'll refrain! HA


We even made smores...mmmm good!
sneaking up on a raccoon

Rhett doing some kind of flashlight dance (flash dance HA!)

The boys finally got to go camping at Brazos Bend State park. W and I went out and helped them set up and had dinner with them. R was so excited the whole time, as soon as we got to their campsite he ran out of the car and said, "Wow this is AWESOME!" Then he was telling me about how he was going to miss me but that he was going to make me something so that I would never forget "our time at Brazos Bend". He was also quite thrilled about the fact that I let him pick out powdered donuts for his breakfast, until he woke up to find that the crows and raccoons had eaten all of their breakfast and even guzzled down his sprite. Luckily daddy was nice enough to take him to a close by gas station to replace his breakfast of champions. The boys had so much fun together and here is a slide show of some of the alligators they encountered.

No comments: