6.04.2009

blast off to kinder

No, R is not wearing capris...the stinking laundry fairy forgot to come again leaving me no choice but to dig out some way to big shorts for him to wear (don't judge) HA!
Even his release is dramatic!

After a totally out of this world space themed party, Rhett is now ready to "Blast off to Kindergarten". They played pin the astronaut on the moon, made and flew "flying saucers" and even ate freeze dried ice cream sandwiches just like the astronauts do.


Here is the card I made for Rhett's teacher, We just LOVED her so much!

2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

WOW! So fun that we have such similar stories and tastes!! I hope you get a miracle surprise like we did!!! I can't wait to read more of your blog and get to "know" you!

Jen said...

I am glad to know other moms have laundry fairy issues. Just be glad you had "big" clothes - my boys usually end up wearing highwaters!! The boys are getting so big - maybe we will both be in Colorado City some day before they start driving!!!