Last night I made Spinach Pasta Toss. It was another great recipe that I'm sure I'll repeat. You'll never guess what super secret ingredient I added...Wait for it....Okay well if you know us you probably guessed it...BACON (oh how I love thee)! It seems that after every meal I cook my number one food critic will sweetly say "Wow how'd I get so lucky to have such a hot wife" Well he doesn't actually say that after every meal (just most of them) but he does suggest that the meal was great but would be better with bacon. So I decided to beat him to the punch and just add it myself. It turns out it was really good with bacon. It was super-easy to make but if you do decide to try this be sure that you stir it a lot. It kept trying to stick to the pan and I even added in some extra water while adding in the spinach. Best of all there were no leftovers to mess with.
1 comment:
That looks good. Made the Lemon Asparagus Pasta for my mom last night - it was awesome, but we did use real, heavy cream instead of fat free half & half. And way more cheese that it calls for. I'm pretty sure that's what made it so good.
Post a Comment