Well in case you didn't already know, it is now official that our Rhett is 100% SILLY!! I tried to get a picture of him all dressed up in his Chapel uniform for school and these are the best I got. He loves showcasing all of his "faces" when I get the camera out.
Jason and I are constantly cracking up at the things he does and says. We think he must be the funniest kid we've ever met and we wouldn't have it any other way. We know that he is just a fun kid who will have a fun life and that really makes us happy!
Here are a few of his funny statements.
He has a little habit of sticking his finger in his belly button when he gets tired or put into a situation he's unsure of, so one day we were driving down the road and I asked him, "When are you going to stop digging in your belly button?" He replied, "In four minutes."
Jason was explaining to Rhett that milk comes from a cow and Rhett replied, "Well milk may come from a cow but this milk came from HEB because I was with mommy when she bought it."
When I went to pick him up after the first day of school, he came running to me saying "Mom the whole class was on green even me!"
We just love our silly little boy so much and can't believe how quickly our time with little boy Rhett is passing by.




1 comment:
I can't imagine where he gets it from. Surely not Mommy & Daddy.
Post a Comment