8.20.2008

It's a BOY!!




Meet Wyatt Forrest. As you can imagine Rhett is just ecstatic about his baby brother. He told us all along that he only wanted a baby boy and God granted his wish. We are all just so thankful that everything looked good on the ultrasound, a healthy baby is such a blessing! The whole family went to the ultrasound appointment and Rhett was the cutest thing watching his baby brother on the screen. As soon as he saw our baby he started waving at him and when the ultrasound was almost over he blew him a kiss. It totally made me cry. I just hope he will always love his baby brother as much as he did when he saw him on the ultrasound screen.

3 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

You know I love you, can I start the "Run Forrest, Run!!" jokes yet?

Auntie Jen said...

Alright - since you said I can't make the Run Forrest, Run jokes - at least I can always be his Aunt Jenn-ay.

Tracy said...

A sweet baby boy!! You are so outnumbered, but in such a splendid way! Can't wait to meet baby Wyatt in a few months.