3.18.2006

john deere b-day













We celebrated Rhett's second birthday early. He had a John Deere party and his Moopa even bought him his very first tractor. We had about 12 of Rhett's little friends come over for hamburgers, hotdogs, coloring, bubble blowing and pinata smashing. We had a great time and I still can't believe that my baby will be two on March 30! YIKES!! Rhett enjoyed his party, thanks to everyone who came to make his day so special.

3 comments:

Rockdale Connection said...

He's getting so tall! He needs to bring that cute tractor to Rockdale for a race with Harvey's 4010. He'd love our cows!

Jamie said...

I know he's sooo big! He would love to come see the cows and he loves driving his tractor all around the cul-de-sac....just imagine how out of place it looks around here. He just drives it around with all of the other neighborhood kid's barbie jeeps.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rhett! You are such a precious little boy! Jamie, I miss you! It looks like you guys are doing well! Let's try to get together soon! I can't believe Rhett is 2...it seems like yesterday I was Waldo!!!! Love you guys!