I know you can't be picky when a stanger has your camera...I wish we had someone who would have taken time to make it look good, but oh well....auntie jen will just have to do our picture again this year.
well, i guess Rhett wasn't really smiling in that picture, but he still looks cute! He doesn't look like Alfalfa's son, does he? lol (Jason, I really don't think you look like Alfalfa) Love you all, NeNe
4 comments:
oh no! jason has a huge spike growing out of his head...too bad, you all 3 were smiling in that pic...
NeNe
I know you can't be picky when a stanger has your camera...I wish we had someone who would have taken time to make it look good, but oh well....auntie jen will just have to do our picture again this year.
Jason kinda looks like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.
well, i guess Rhett wasn't really smiling in that picture, but he still looks cute! He doesn't look like Alfalfa's son, does he? lol
(Jason, I really don't think you look like Alfalfa)
Love you all,
NeNe
Post a Comment