Now that he's a fancy lawyer man-will he remember the little folks along the way???Just remember-I get the guest house when you're rich & famous.Congrats!! You worked very hard & should be proud of your accomplishment.
More Congratulations! Always great to know a lawyer. And we knew you whenever.
I don't think it would ever be possible for Jason to forget either of you wonderful ladies!! Thanks for all of the encouragement along the way. We are just soooo happy that it's OVER!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Now that he's a fancy lawyer man-will he remember the little folks along the way???
Just remember-I get the guest house when you're rich & famous.
Congrats!! You worked very hard & should be proud of your accomplishment.
More Congratulations! Always great to know a lawyer. And we knew you whenever.
I don't think it would ever be possible for Jason to forget either of you wonderful ladies!! Thanks for all of the encouragement along the way. We are just soooo happy that it's OVER!!
Post a Comment