5.04.2005

Rhett and Lulu

Posted by: newmanjamie
Rhett and Lulu
On Sunday, May 1st, Aunt Jennifer Phillips came over to see the new house and play with Rhett. She brought her little dog Lulu and Rhett loved her. He would chase her all around the house and get frustrated because Lulu wouldn't stop and let him catch her. (I wonder why?) While Lulu was sitting in Jennifer's lap Rhett would come up to her and Lulu would growl a fierce little growl and Rhett just growled right back. It was so funny! I guess we finally figured out that Rhett has been speaking dog all this time. HAHA

2 comments:

Rockdale Connection said...

Two cuties, although I have known Lulu longer. (My grand-dog) Hope everyone knows her "growl" is pure bravado.

Auntie Jen said...

I like to think that her ferocious growl & bark has kept all the burglars away for so long.