6.05.2015

School’s Out For Summer

Well, we survived May and are enjoying June. Wyatt graduated Kindergarten May 29th and the last day of school was June 3rd.

After graduation we checked him out of school early, bought new toys at Target, then went to Jumping World to celebrate. Here are the boys First and Last day of school Pics.

Landon and I painted the big boys’ traditional run-thru signs and surprised them with a silly string battle as soon as they got off the bus.

Once we recovered from the epic silly string battle we went to Sonic for ice cream to not only celebrate Summer but also Rhett’s prestigious class-voted award. (Class Comedian…go figure..haha)

We started Summer with a huge splash. We spent the whole day at Schlitterbahn. So. Much. Fun!

Day Three of Summer and my dear-first-born melted my heart. He woke up early, cooked breakfast and kept the littles quiet so I could sleep in. This was my place setting. Consider me melted. These were by far THE BEST eggs I’ve ever tasted.

So it turns out all the extra effort to make the boys' last day of school special didn’t go unnoticed. I may not have a “real” job or actually get a paycheck but I promise you nothing felt better than earning a plate full of eggs from my boy!