10.26.2011

Little Pumpkin Is ONE!

Oh. My. Goodness! Can it really be true that a WHOLE YEAR has passed since Lman was born? We are all still in shock around here because we barely blinked and here we are celebrating his first birthday. He turned one on Friday the 21st, and we celebrated at home with birthday cake and brownies.

IMG 0044

Of course little Landon LOVED it! We were all looking forward to his real party Saturday. I was so busy designing and mailing my sister's wedding invitations that it's a miracle Landon had invitations at all. When I finally had time to sit down and design his invites I was pleased with how they came out.

Landonfirstbdayfront

Landonfirstbdayback

Once I decided on a theme the rest of the party actually fell together pretty smoothly. We had James Coney Island cater which always makes it soooo much easier for me. I tried a brand new cake lady and I am now in LOVE with her. I emailed her a description of what I wanted the cake and cake pops to look like and she completely matched my vision. Needless to say we now have a new cake lady!

IMG 0062 edited 1

IMG 0064 edited 1

IMG 0063 edited 1

IMG 0065 edited 1

Look at how perfectly she matched the cake pops to my cupcake toppers. Party Perfection!

IMG 0068 edited 1

IMG 0052 edited 1

IMG 0047 edited 1

I'm going to break this post up into a few different posts. So be sure and keep scrolling down for the rest of the party.

2 comments:

April said...

HOLY MOLY!!! That cake lady rocks!!!!

Brittany said...

cutest.cake.ever!