We wore ourselves out hiding and hunting eggs OVER and OVER again.
4.29.2011
April Firsts and Easter
April was filled with a lot of exciting firsts around here. We finally moved Wyatt out of the crib and into his big boy bed. The pictures don’t show it but he did great with the transition.
I told him if he got out of his bed I was going to spank him. He must’ve believed me because the next morning when it was time to actually get out of bed he wouldn’t come down stairs until I went up and told him it was ok.
With Wyatt out of the crib it was time to let Landon cry it out. I was nervous that his crying would keep the whole house up but boy was I wrong. All of the sleepy-head boys in my family slept like rocks and it only took Landon one night of crying and he’s been sleeping through the night in his crib ever since. Landon also started rice cereal April 10. He liked it and has been eating anything and everything we’ve given him since.
The rest of April was filled with Easter festivities. We made it to the mall for our Bunny picture. Let’s just say W is not a fan of Mr. Bunny. I hope they make up before next year.
We weren’t able to travel home for Easter like we usually do because Rhett had school on Good Friday (stinky, I know) and he also had a baseball game that Saturday. So we hung out at the house and dyed a lot of eggs.

We wore ourselves out hiding and hunting eggs OVER and OVER again.
Until finally Easter morning rolled around and we did it all over again…YAY! Except this time around we hunted treats the Easter bunny left.
Wyatt found a very lucky egg that must’ve been filled by a tired bunny…ha!
After church the boys begrudgingly happily posed for pictures for their sweet mommy. 
We spend most of the time trying to convince W to be in the pictures.
(please tell me one day they will all look at the camera at the same time)
(At this point I’d settle for them just wearing BOTH shoes…haha!)
When you live in a house full of boys the best and most fun way to dispose of all your leftover Easter eggs is with a baseball bat…DUH!
We all got outside and took some batting practice. It was fun and is probably a new family tradition. Yay for catching up most of April, oh and Yay for Jesus and the empty tomb!!
We wore ourselves out hiding and hunting eggs OVER and OVER again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment