December 23, was mine and Jason’s 11th anniversary. It’s so hard to believe that it’s been eleven years. I could go on and on with lots of mushy love talk here about my man but I’ll refrain. Just know that there is no one else in the whole world for me other than my Jason. I LOVE YOU BOYFRIEND! Celebrating an anniversary right before Christmas is usually very difficult but this year we were able to. Thanks to Jason’s family for keeping the boys so that we could have a special night out. We went to a local steak house that is amazing! This was my first time away from Landon and it was so nice for each of us to enjoy a meal without wrangling all of our children.
We were so thankful for Jason’s family and the wonderful cheap babysitting they provided to make this night possible. The kids had a ball while we were away. They got cuddled…
Read to…
W even learned how to carry a purse with style…
And by the time we got home Grandma and Kourt had whipped up ten loaves of banana bread.
I don’t know about your babysitters, but I would say that’s going above and beyond. I’m normally just happy to come home and find everyone with a pulse…haha! Thanks again Grandma, Moopa, LaLa, Big B and all the cousins for making our anniversary so special. Same time next year?!?!?!
12.29.2010
Merry Anniversmas #11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You look beautiful!!
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Hi, I'm a new follower. Sounds like a great night out! Check out my blog.....always love to meet other moms of boys!!!
Post a Comment