4.12.2009

easter morning






WHEW...I'm just tired thinking about what all we did in such a short amount of time this Easter. We definitely took advantage of every second we were in A-town. We attended a great Easter service and then were treated to a fabulous lunch at the country club complete with prime rib and the Easter bunny...we ate the beef not the bunny...lol. Seriously I have never been so happy to see the bunny in all my life because this year I never made it to the mall for bunny pictures and I know that the boys lives would just be over as they know it if they didn't have bunny pictures, not to mention W's first ever bunny picture, so thankfully God sent us a bunny...oh and his son rose from the grave which I'm also quite thankful for!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great pictures! I love how Wyatt is just sacked out in the Bunny's arm!! :) So cute...