Here are a few pics from the Bike-A-Thon for St. Judes' that Rhett's school held. I got there a little late and was worried that I missed Rhett at the start of the race but lucky for me he was the last kid coming around the corner and I was able to snap some shots as he leisurely strolled by. It was the cutest thing ever, he had no clue that he was the slowest kid there. He was just so proud of himself and every time anyone told him how good he was doing he just said, "My daddy taught me." Wouldn't it be nice to go through life not knowing that you weren't the best and be able to just keep pedaling along having the time of your life? Rhett did manage to make 5 laps around the school so we aren't going to go totally broke on our donations/lap...lol Once again we will stick to our motto..."if you can't move fast you'd better hit it out of the park!"
No comments:
Post a Comment