3.30.2009

happy birthday five year old




Oh my sweet, smart, but most of all silly five year old Rhett. I absolutely cannot believe that this day has come and that he is officially five years old. He has brought us so much JOY and filled our house with more laughter than should be legal. We never know what our crazy kid is going to do or say next. He will do anything for a laugh even if he knows it will get him in trouble. God has given him the gift of humor and I pray he will continue to live a happy life full of laughter. Here are some more Rhett funnies that I've been saving to post.
After Wyatt was born and we were getting meals from friends Rhett told us that one of the dishes was so good that "It put JOY in his tummy!"
In the hospital after Wyatt was born the first thing Rhett said when he saw his baby brother was, "he has a weenie" then he ran out into the waiting room to announce to everyone that "Wyatt's here and he's NAKED!"
While we were driving home for Easter I looked back at Rhett and he looked like he was in deep thought so I asked him what he was thinking to which he replied, "I don't know I haven't thinked it yet."
Rhett has also been telling us that God talks to him, he said that when you're alone and the voice you hear in your head is God talking to you, then he said that God told him that five year olds can watch Zach and Cody on t.v.
Our dear Rhett never ceases to amaze us and our love for him grows more and more daily!

No comments: