11.17.2008

we have a date!!!

I had my 30 week doctor's appointment today and we set a date to have Wyatt. My doctor wants to induce me on January 14. She doesn't think that I will make it to 39 weeks and is concerned that Wyatt is going to be a big boy like his brother, so we are planning on inducing at 38 weeks. Of course we all know how plans are and know how they can change and Wyatt may have a completely different plan, but at least for now we have a date! I feel like we still have so much to do before he gets here which is less than two months away...YIKES!!
I'm also starting to feel pretty sad that this pregnancy that I dreamed of and prayed for for so long is coming to an end. The long journey of surgeries, shots and roller coaster emotions seems like such a long time ago and I just can't believe that we are so close to holding our little Wyatt. I LOVE being pregnant but I know that I will absolutely LOVE holding our precious son even more. Thanks again to all of you who prayed us through to where we are now. I just feel overcome with joy at the thought of how awesome our God is to answer our prayers and give us the chance to raise another one of his precious children.

No comments: