11.27.2008

turkey day

We spent Thanksgiving at Aunt JoJo's. I'm sorry to post so many pictures from the day but I really think they do more to show you how much fun we had than anything that I could possibly type. As you can see the super bowl was played in the backyard. The kids and Grandpa had so much fun and Jason never had a chance with Kolsen guarding him. It was so funny to watch no matter what was happening in the game Kolsen went straight for Jason's knees and took him down every time with a big smile on his face. We may just have to move back out to West Texas so that Rhett and Kolsen can be the entire line for the football team together. They would definitely be a dangerous duo together!! After we ate a wonderful meal we headed to go bowl to work off those yummy dinner rolls and pie. Which by the way Rhett informed us that he LOVES pumpkin pie, but his favorite is "all kinds of pies"! At the bowling alley I'm pretty sure the workers weren't prepared for all of our family. They spent more time fixing our kids lane and retrieving balls that didn't quite make it to the pins or ended up in the gutter (with the bumpers up no less). We really had a wonderful time and I'm glad that my doctor let me make one last trip home before Wyatt comes to meet us.

No comments: