Grandma and Moopa treated us all to another fabulous vacation to Disney World. We stayed at the most gorgeous resort and had some really great family time as well. One of the many highlights was dining in Cinderella's castle at Magic Kingdom. I think the look on Rhett's face when Cinderella kissed him was just priceless. Rhett had no fear on this trip. He rode everything he was tall enough to ride and he remembers every detail of every ride. If you ask him about what he did at Disney he starts describing his two favorite rides, Expedition Everest and the Tower of Terror. He and Kelsey also enjoyed a morning pirate cruise in which they brought back lots of treasure and fun stories from the cruise. I couldn't possibly post all of my favorite pictures so if you'd like to see more just click on my flickr link on the right of this page. Thanks again to Grandma and Moopa for such a wonderful time!
6.29.2008
disney 08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Jack says he wants "that" for his birthday. I can't believe he'll be three in three weeks!!
Post a Comment