Rhett had a truly amazing day of fishing! He patiently sat on his rock with his pole in the water and it seemed that every fish in the tank wanted to bite on his pole. We all dropped our lines in the water around Rhett's, but the fish only attacked his magic pole. Rhett's first fish was a 3 3/4 lb bass and he had a 5 pounder that pulled his pole right out of his hands and into the water. Daddy jumped in and rescued the pole but the fish broke his line and got away. But that wasn't the last we heard from the 5 pounder, because Jason caught it with his pole and when he reeled it in Rhett's little hook and line were still in the fish's mouth. We made such a great memory that I'm sure we will be telling Rhett about for years to come and with each year I'm sure the bass will grow a little....haha!







3 comments:
I have pictures of me & my dad & the first fish I caught. But once I got old enough to catch bigger ones-he had one mounted & it still hangs in my mom's garage.
AWWW that's too sweet, I guess we should have mounted Rhett's first fish but hopefully there will be more fish in his future.
Randi....I'm surprised I didn't come up with that one....that's sooo funny!!! I'm totally cracking up at your comment! Tell the family I said hello....man that was funny!!!
Post a Comment