We went to a surprise party for one of my great Aunts and we got to see a lot of our cousins and our Jama and Papa. We had a great visit and hope to see everyone again soon.
I love that fat belly & those squishy cheeks!
I thought you might like his shirt and shorts as well. Those are the ones you got him for his b-day. His eyes are sooo blue with that shirt on.
what a goodlooking family! they must be kin to Rhett's NeNe!heheheguess who!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that fat belly & those squishy cheeks!
I thought you might like his shirt and shorts as well. Those are the ones you got him for his b-day. His eyes are sooo blue with that shirt on.
what a goodlooking family! they must be kin to Rhett's NeNe!
hehehe
guess who!
Post a Comment