Well, Last night daddy and baby were on their own. I was invited to play bunco with all of the neighborhood moms. It was so wonderful to get out of the house and have lots and lots of adult conversation. I met lots of new friends and got to know lots of moms who have boys around Rhett's age. I can't wait to set up Rhett's first playdate from my new connections.
Rhett and daddy survived just fine, all Jason had to do was put Rhett in bed at 8 (I left at 7). Jason did say this morning how he couldn't believe that he had to change three diapers in such a short time...that just made me SMILE!!
Hopefully the guys can survive one night a month for an hour, so that mommy can keep sane.
Oh and the funny thing is that we never played BUNCO??!!??
No comments:
Post a Comment